In the upcoming issue of National Review, Ramesh Ponnuru addresses the Romney defeat. He begins by offering a couple of pages of historical analysis pointing to the leftward drift of our politics over the course of the last century of so.
He concludes by noting the following about the 2012 election and the reasons, he believes, Romney’s economics/jobs message failed to ring tr…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.