OK, do you want the good news or the bad news?
The good news is that the biggest and most iniquitous state-sanctioned Ponzi scheme in the history of the world – aka the renewables industry – is collapsing across Europe. In Spain, for example, the government is finally cutting back on the massive subsidies which are the only thing that make renewable energy viable – but which also have the unfortunate side effect of destroying the economy.
Now the bad news: the lawyers are cleaning up.
Watch out America. You’re next. And apart from the legal bills, who’s going to pay for the decommissioning of all those bat-splatting, bird-slicing eco crucifixes? Not Big Wind, you can be sure of that …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.