Courtesy of Keith Olbermann.
Olbermann has discerned signs from the current unusually mild season that escaped him during last year’s abnormally cold winter. Pleasant weather today portends imminent manmade catastrophe. If you don’t believe in climate change “you’ve decided to kill your own great grandchildren.”
Meanwhile, against the possibility of anthropogenic global warming, our fiery Obama partisan, late of MSNBC and now seen by a hardy few on Current TV, is untroubled by the certainty of stratospheric sovereign debt service bills balanced atop the shoulders of our great grandchildren.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.