It’s a credit to Ricochet that Fred’s question on the source of God’s authority resulted in some interesting comments. Granted, they were mainly the tangential ones, but even some of the comments sticking to the question made some beautiful points.
Overall, though, there was a lot more heat than light and the reason is that God’s authority is an axiom and not subject to proof. There aren’t any p…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.