[Note: I wrote this back in 2008, when I was terribly disillusioned about politics and ultimately couldn’t bring myself to vote for either the Republican or Democrat. It is interesting to see how the eye-opener of what Obama was willing to force through and the rise of the Tea Party Movement has helped refresh my interest in politics. In many ways, because I have found more people awakened to what I describe below as approaching political questions non-ideologically. In any event, I thought …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.