Paul Mirengoff at PowerLine asks the question that first came to my mind when I learned that Rand Paul was one of four GOP senators who voted to confirm Hagel as SecDef:
Did Rand Paul vote for Hagel because he’s at the extreme end of his party on the question of how much deference a president’s nominees should receiv…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.