I’m a bit tired this morning after watching about 10 hours of Senator Rand Paul’s epic filibuster yesterday. It was “only” 13 hours long, but it was also the only filibuster I can think of that stuck to a narrow policy focus the entire time — no discursions or tangents and no reading from a phone book.
There was much discussion about the benefits and downsides of drone warfare, but Paul was laser-focused on the problem being that the Administration …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.