Why should any Republican view Harry Reid as an honest interlocutor given Reid’s lies about Mitt Romney’s tax returns? Why shouldn’t Reid’s be on the receiving end of political retribution as swiftly as possible given his many unkindnesses towards the truth during the presidential campaign? And finally, why should Barack Obama be trusted, given that he turned a not-so-blind-and-very-approving eye towards Reid’s demagoguery during the campaign?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.