I’m wondering about other folks’ experiences working with Project Orca, Romney’s state-of-the-art, cellphone-based GOTV program. Mine was a failure and an embarrassment. And I sensed it the night before the election, when I called the 800 number for our final conference call and got a busy signal.
The next morning, I loaded the program on my Blackberry only to find that the names of registered voters and the “voted/not voted” tabs didn’t line up. Then, after setting up at my precinct, I found …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.