While I’m a bit nervous about posting (as this is my first), I was just unfortunate enough to land on Thomas Friedman’s latest. It appears to me that he’s using the abortion issue to explain why citizens should trust the elite (like him) to dictate how to live right and proper lives. He eventually winds up here:
Respect for life has to include respect for how…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.