After a major disaster like Sandy, there’s always a post-disaster effect. And it’s already started, sort of. From Reuters:
U.S. lumber futures soared on Wednesday on expectations for demand to increase in the aftermath of monster storm Sandy that caused massive flooding in the northea…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.