We asked who you thought benefited the most from last night’s debate — and nearly 62 percent of you said Mitt Romney. Exactly 30 percent said no one gained an edge, while a little over 8 percent gave the advantage to Obama. Click the image below to enhance the results:
How about it, Ricochetti? Was Romney’s performance this commanding? Or are we underestimating President Obama’s resilience? Tell us in the comments.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.