Since Miss Mollie is not with us this morning (the Hemingways lost power last night and there’s a roughly one in three chance that she’s swimming the Potomac with a knife in her teeth as I write this), here’s the substitute teacher version of the smattering of new polls she’d normally be providing for you:
Presidential Race — National
NPR — Romney 48, Obama 47 Romney + 1
Rasmussen – Romney 49, Obama 47 Romney + 2
Presidential Race — State Polls
Florida (Survey USA) — Romney 47, Obama 47 Tie
Georgia (Survey USA) – Romney 52, Obama 44 Romney + 8
Oregon (The Oregonian) – Obama 47, Romney 41 Obama + 6
U.S. Senate Races
Florida (Survey USA) — Nelson (D) 49, Mack (R) 41 Nelson (D) + 8
New Mexico (Albuquerque Journal) — Heinrich (D) 50, Wilson (R) 42 Heinrich (D) + 8
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.