We asked you which of four accomplishments you thought it most plausible that Mitt Romney could pull off in a first term as president. A slim majority chose repealing Obamacare, while a sizable minority thought lowering tax rates and capping deductions most likely. Eliminating a cabinet department or reforming Medicare both came in at single digits. Click below to enhance the results:
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.