It ties together Denver Broncos football and a political victory for libertarians, so this bit of Friday lightheartedness may as well be gift-wrapped for Mollie. From HuffPo:
Colorado voters passed Amendment 64 last Tuesday, a law that legalizes marijuana in the state for recreational use. The timing couldn’t be better for Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning … Just two weeks ago, Manning purchased 21 Papa John’s franchises in Colorado.
Man, this guy just cannot miss.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.