Someone told me the other day that defense spending has skyrocketed in the past decade, so the sequestration’s cut of $50 billion per year over the next 10 years would merely return us to the spending levels of very recent history.
While trying to verify this claim online, I came across this interesting article by Fox News which briefly compares America’s pend…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.