We’d all agree, I think, that raising a generation of Americans resistant to the temptations of Obamanomics is important. But how? What are the keys, the two or three take-home messages that kids need to hear in order to grasp, deep-down and forever, the merits of capitalism and the free market?
Maybe if we put our heads together we can come up with a few easy-to-understand basics – a sort of parents’ guide for teaching economics. I’ll start, but please add whatever you’ve found works.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.