For those of you not in the exciting world of commercial insurance, this tidbit has been making the rounds. It seems the fertilizer plant that exploded in West, Texas two weeks ago carried a mere $1 million in general liability coverage.
To put this in context, I myself carry a $1 million dollar umbrella policy to cover my one home and two little cars in the event of a worst case scenari…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.