During the last three months, the mainstream media and their friends in the Democratic Party have focused obsessively on a so-called “War on Women.”
When the Susan G. Komen Foundation decided to stop funding abortion provider Planned Parenthood, partly because Planned Parenthood doesn’t perform any mammograms and partly because it was hurting the Foundation’s ability to raise money from people who don’t love abortion, it erupted into a firestorm. Planned Parenthood fans such as NBC anchor Andr…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.