Okay, it’s only Monday, but I’ve already settled on my favorite quote of the week. It comes from an anonymous source within the Romney campaign, as quoted in this morning’s installment of Politico’s Playbook on the news that (SPOILER ALERT) The New Yorker has officially endorsed the president for reelection:
If you spell reelection with an umlaut, odds are your endorsement will go for Obama.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.