I’m listening to the newest episode of Ricochet’s flagship podcast (which makes Law Talk an aegis cruiser, I suppose), and the question arose, but wasn’t answered: was there ever a more one-sided debate in presidential history?
I don’t think Nixon-JFK was as bad (at least in terms of substance — image is another matter). But two debates that were equally, if not more, one-sided, at least to me:
Am I wrong? Other candidates?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.