I don’t know anything about the work of Richard Blanco, other than he is now the World’s most famous Gay Poet. OK, well after Auden. And Whitman. And Byron. And Sappho. And Maya Angelou. Hmm. Well anyway he’s certainly one of Vermont’s most famous gay poets… I think.
Anyway, his inaugural poem One Day was amusingly trashed by Sarah Ruden in The Corner. And it w…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.