We always hear cliches about finding common ground between people of different political persuasions, but I’ve noticed, especially since Obama’s presidency, that there are very few issues that I agree with liberals about.
What are your thoughts and experiences with this? Is this idea of ‘common ground’ becoming less realistic in America? And, if so, what do we do about it?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.