So in one of my classes I am working on an activism project using social media. The assignment is to pick a cultural phenomenon that I want to change or promote. I chose to do it on the manliness and the popular images of men in media.
It seemed like a good fit because this topic has been on my mind all year. In January I bought Bill Bennett’s The Book of Man, an excellent book that is a collection of readings on the meaning of true manhood. I also like to visit The Art of Manliness <...
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.