Before I get to my subject, let me say that I do not like any part of the movement the last few decades to feminize men. I like the good, old-fashioned guys who believe in supporting their families, who work hard, who shoot guns, and who don’t “share” their feelings with everyone they meet. [That does not mean men shouldn't help out at home or change diapers: my father is the manliest man I've ever known, but I never saw him get up from dinner and not help with the dishes].
I hope that estab…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.