Showtime is airing a new television series, “Oliver Stone’s Untold History of the United States,” which is being marketed with a companion book of the same name. The entire project represents a fraud.
But don’t take my word for it. Listen to our brethren at Pajamas Media, Roger Simon and Lionel Chetwynd, who discuss the series with historian Ron Radosh. (To my mind, by the way, Radosh represents an almost saintly figure. A man who dedicated his early years to the left, Ron has dedicated himself ever since to the painstaking labor of writing the history of the twentieth century, intent on telling–yes–the truth.)
A quarter of an hour that everyone should watch–and email to every high school and college student in his family.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.