From Ricochet friend — and son of Toledo, Ohio — Ed Kinsey comes this photo, from the Toledo Blade:
The Toledo Blade, from blue collar northwest Ohio, is reporting the polls tied between Obama and Romney. This is unusual for them since they typically give the left side of things. This likely means that they’re seeing polling showing Ohio going way Romney since their tag line is “Independent voters think GOP can change economy”.
They also are endorsing…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.
Already a member? Sign in.