You might want to sit down before reading this: It appears that President Obama lied.
Stay with me, I’ll explain. A year ago, President Obama’s uncle Onyango Obama was arrested in Massachusetts for drunk driving. When asked for comment, the White House downplayed the incident and insisted that the President had never met the man.
Having lived in America illegally since the 1970s, “Uncle Omar” finally had his deportation trial in Boston this week. Curiously, Omar testified under oath that …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.