Earlier this week I had a bit of fun at the president’s expense over his budget’s ludicrous proposal to step up subsidies for new-technology automobiles purchased almost exclusively by the wealthy. There was another item in that budget, however, from which I could derive no such mirth: his proposal to end funding for the D.C. Opportunity Scholarship Program, the …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.