I know this is a very big and important day for the media. Their excitement in covering the inauguration is palpable (although I can’t help but notice the difference between coverage of it and the most recent second inauguration of a president).
But as four more years turns into four more wars (Syria, Mali, Yemen, Algeria?), it might be nice to just pay …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.