Prior to today, New York banned magazines that could hold more than 10 rounds.
As of today they dropped the limit to 7, with no grandfathering this time.
Why? Because 10 – 3 = 7. The number is arbitrary, the process is what matters to them. Getting magazines smaller is what matters, because banning magazines is the goal.
You see, this won’t stop a school shooting, or a firefighter shooting, so next time there is one the magazine size will be diminished still furth…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.