Howellis’s great post on great movie endings got me thinking about movies with endings that just fall completely flat, or worse infuriate; films that may have been otherwise enjoyable, but when you get to the ending it’s so lousy it threatens to suck the enjoyment out of the previous 89 minutes.
One I sometimes see around this time of year is Prancer (spoilerish alert!), which Leonard Maltin accurately nails as having a too-literal ending. Throughout it is subtle and the magic hums be…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.