I’m in Montana right now. The people here have asked me to tell you that Montana is not the most beautiful place in the world and that you should in no way think about moving here. Done!
The Mountain West is known for having individuals who are more rugged and independent than, say, people who live in or near Washington, D.C.
One beautiful woman I had the pleasure of meeting told me that she can’t stand the way candidates for the U.S. Senate and House say they’re going to go to Washington and…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.