Have you ever had one of those dates with destiny where you have one chance to say what you mean, no do overs, but you flub it? It happened to my mom this weekend at a Paul Ryan event. Afterwards, she reached out to him with her rosary in hand. The Secret Service tried to take it away, Paul came back and took it. He asked, “are you sure you want to give me your rosary?”
“Yes,” she said, “remember the women!”
Remember the women?
She could have said anything else, and felt better …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.