I’m getting married in 16 days. I love my fiancee with all my heart, and I have no doubt in my mind that I’m marrying the right person for me and that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.
I just don’t know what to do about Election Night.
You see, my fiancee is a liberal. Not just a liberal, but a War-on-Women spouting, Romney-is-evil believing liberal. She’s not terribly vocal about it, and it’s only led to a couple of real fights in three years of dating. We mainly retreat to our …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.