The Duke student newspaper has posted an excellent article about Professor Mike Munger. Munger is a good friend, the former chair of the Duke Political Science department, and an extremely well-respected scholar. In 2008, he was the Libertarian candidate for North Carolina governor, winning a respectable 2.7% of the vote.
He is also famous for cameo parts in two viral YouTube videos. He plays the limo driver in the “Fear the Boom and Bust: a Hayek vs. Keynes Rap Anthem.”
And he plays Mike, the security guard, in the sequel video, “Fight of the Century: Hayek vs. Keynes, Round 2.”
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.