For most Christians, Christmas isn’t just a day but an entire liturgical season. We’re on Day 2. I was just chatting with a Lutheran friend and I told him to tell his family ‘Merry Christmas.’ His Baptist grandmother asked why I was still saying ‘Merry Christmas.’
The Twelve Days of Christmas isn’t just a song. Twelfth Night isn’t just the name of a Shakespeare play.
To mark the full 12 days here at the Hemingway household, the kids get to open a gift each day.
Today we celebrate St. …
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.