I wish someone could explain to me what it is that makes a manufacturer better than any other business. President Obama and the Democrats lament the decline of manufacturing in the U.S. as if it is indicative of some great malaise; the result of a horrific political campaign of malfeasance and an obvious manifestation of our self-imposed decline.
Let me pose to you this thought: manufacturing jobs are not and have never been that great. In fact, this nostalgia for the age of great manufacturer…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.