Louie Giglio is pastor of Passion City Church in Atlanta. He’s shied away from hot-button Biblical topics that get evangelicals in trouble and works hard on combating human trafficking around the world. He runs these huge Passion events around the world. One in Atlanta last week attracted some 60,000 young evangelicals.
This week, he was invited to give the benediction at President Obama’s inaugural.
But that was before it was revealed that he had preached about homosexuality 20 years ago.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.