We Romney voters might find ourselves on the winning side of the national popular vote and yet lose the electoral college, whereby President Obama would be re-elected.
If that happens, I imagine a lot of Republicans who favored keeping the Electoral College after the 2000 election would change their minds. Some would change for partisan expediency, while others would argue that once a century is tolerable, but twice in four elections is too frequent. And many Democrats who hated the Electora…
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.