The International Business Times reports Los Angeles used $111 million (its share of the $800 billion stimulus bill) to create or retain 55 jobs, or about $2 million per job. The city’s Controller, Wendy Greuel, says she’s “disappointed.” Shouldn’t she be at least very disappointed?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.