Tomorrow (Thursday, November 29), I’ll be participating in a conference on constitutional law with our own Richard Epstein, as well as Nicholas Rosenkranz of Georgetown and Michael Greve of AEI. The topic is “Constitutional Law After ObamaCare.” The fun starts at 6:30 pm Eastern, and you can listen to it live at this link.
The moderator is Jim Copland from the Manhattan Institute, which is hosting the event. I hope you can listen in.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.