This is entirely too delicious. Alec Baldwin, patron saint of Hollywood liberalism and fracking expert, has been in hot water this week over allegations that he assaulted a New York Post photographer and proceeded to use racial slurs against him (the photographer was black).
Now, according to the Post, Baldwin is being hoisted on liberalism’s favorite petard:
The NYPD’s Hate Crime Task Force yesterday launched an investigation into Alec Baldwin’s tirade at a Post photographer.
Detectives brought the lensman and a Post reporter to a downtown station house, where they were interviewed at length about their racially charged run-in with Baldwin outside the actor’s East Village apartment building Sunday.
Photographer G.N. Miller, a retired NYPD detective, told cops that Baldwin called him a “coon,” a “crackhead” and a “drug dealer.”
Alec Baldwin: pompous jerk? Sure.
Alec Baldwin: hate criminal? Somewhere Jack Donaghy is smiling.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.