In a comment on Peter Robinson’s post about the wisdom of the Pope’s opting to resign, I made a reference to the possible consequences of extension of the human lifespan on the culture and politics. Here, I’d like to expand on that.
First of all, let me define what I’m talking about when I speak of life extension….
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.