According to the New York Post, Rev. Al Sharpton owes $2.6 million in federal taxes and $.9 million in state taxes. The enterprises that he runs, including the non-profit National Action Network, owe millions more. His income from NAN is $242,000. If you add his income from MSNBC, I’m sure it puts him into the top 1% of income earners. The hypocrisy is astounding. Will we hear any comments on this from the supporters of Occupy Wall Street, including the other primetime MSNBC hosts?
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.