I don’t really know what U.S. Senator Sheldon Whitehouse is talking about when he refers to a “100 weapon” and “100 magazine artifact” but I do love how Gayle Trotter, an attorney and an actual elected official in Washington, D.C. (!), explains how his gun-grabbing attempt is sexist and particularly harmful for young mothers.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.