This week, the professors and host Troy Senik delve into the debt crisis, debate the legality of a balanced budget amendment, deconstruct cell phone tracking, and do diligence on the Patriot Act. But all that is a wind up to a very spirited debate on perhaps the most important legal question of our times: the use of instant replay in Major League Baseball. Who’s for it and who’s against it? You’ll have to listen to find out.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.