Ricochet members, please join us today at 11AM PT/2PM ET for a live recording (and live chat) of Law Talk. This week, the Professors and Troy Senik will be discussing:
- Post-election discussion — what went wrong?
- Election consequences: fiscal cliff, filibuster reform, implications for the Supreme Court
- Fourth Amendment issues with digital privacy cellphones, voicemail, etc.
- Partisanship and judicial ideology
And of course, one man’s quixotic but vitally important decision to run for chief executive of a troubled California city.
Not a member? Join now and come on in.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.