With the Prop. 8 decision being handed down today, we knew we had to go to our in house legal superstars for instant analysis. They don’t disappoint and we predict you will be surprised by their views on the decision. In addition, the professors opine on the Yale-Rhodes scholar case, intellectual property and copyright, law students who sue their law school, and wind up with Justice Ginsburg’s curious view of the U.S. Constitution.
It’s the law: everyone can listen in below, but if you want to listen to Epstein,Yoo, and Senik on your phone or tablet, subscribe to the show in iTunes (click there for the direct link), or listen in on Stitcher, you must be a Ricochet member. Join today!
Hey thanks, EJ. And our deepest apologies, professors. Please don’t sue us.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.