America’s most beloved law professors (and host Troy Senik) return to the series of tubes. This week, they tackle diversity on the Supreme Court, gun control, the Alien Tort statute, and finish up with a discussion of online gaming — for entertainment purposes only of course. Please, no wagering. Also, which esteemed prize winning, lovably loquacious lawyer has never seen any of the Star Wars movies? You’ll have to listen in to find out.
It’s the law: everyone can listen in below, but if you want to listen to Epstein, Yoo, and Senik on your phone or tablet, subscribe to the show in iTunes (click there for the direct link), or listen in on Stitcher, you must be a Ricochet member. Join today!
Thanks, EJ. You’re aces in our book.
Join Ricochet to be part of the smartest and most civil conversation on the web.
- Engage in great conversations on just about any topic on our exclusive Member Feed.
- Write your own posts and let the world know what you think.
- Interact with our contributors as well as fellow members.
- Have your voice heard by opinion-makers and political insiders.
- Attend our legendary Ricochet member meet-ups that take place all across the country and around the world.